Event Marketing Manager
The Event Marketing Manager oversees the strategy, planning, and execution of all Mispro events, including regional events in Mispro’s multiple markets, large-scale national events, and new facility openings that garner attention for the company and location. As part of your role, market research, travel, and brand ambassadorship will be required to ensure Mispro is effectively and cohesively represented at various events in multiple markets.
Logistics-oriented mindset and an innate attention to detail.
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
Confident communicator and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Comfortable engaging with individuals at all levels, from individual contributors to C-suite executive.
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Willingness to host and/or attend events at night as needed.
Director of Marketing
This role will be primarily telecommuting/remote work. On-site meetings and/or working sessions will be required and scheduled based on location.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Responsible for executing innovative strategies for our extensive global events portfolio (Tradeshows, regional industry events, hosted events, lunch and learns, speaking opportunities, and more), ensuring flawless event execution.
- Responsible for managing trade show booths (e.g., maintaining, upgrading, coordinating storage and shipping).
- Manage contracts, vendors, production schedules, deliverables, logistics and budgets associated with events and sponsorships.
- Research and develop industry events to sponsor and exhibit that align with brand and sales goals.
- Research event best practices, compile resource lists and develop templated assets that can be used to execute repeatable events at scale.
- Work with marketing team to drive awareness to any planned events and sponsorships via our social channels and email lists.
- Forecast, measure and analyze the impact of events on sales cycles, including post-event evaluations.
- Manage all event content and work with Marketing Manager to post across channel.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to complete the market activation checklist for any new facility openings. This includes local events, social posts, press releases and more.
- Responsible for visiting new locations and planning grand openings and lunch and learns.
- Ensure branding at all Mispro location openings is accurate and executed properly.
- Identify content opportunities at Mispro locations.
- Provide feedback and reports to leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer; Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience working on events and/or tradeshows.
- 1-3 years of marketing and social media experience.
This position requires between 30-40% travel in the US and Canada; some additional international travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.